Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Blog 17 - getting back to the progam

I hate to admit this- but I have been slacking- the scale showed it today- so now back to the program-
I let things get in the way- I must figure out a way to incorporate all of the things I need to get done to make this new life style happen.
This weekend, I had a fund raiser, an Easter Egg hunt and a family get together to celebrate Easter early. I missed out on 2 days of exercise and ate  food that I had been stayingaway from. So now with this new week - I am going to get better with Vitabot and try to find that mental connection that I want this healthy life style more than I want that extra meatball. 
I will figure it out- It is a slow going process.
 I did actively make better choices this weekend- However, sadly and with guilt, I did not make the best choices. 
Time to just step up to the plate and put my best foot forward.
 I  have been given a great opportunity to particiapte in this program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home