Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blog 16 SUNSHINE NEEDED

My last blog was about tough days- the tough days are still here- I need some good old sunshine and warmth.
I have been getting in my exercise without fail- but my night time snacking seems still to be getting the best of me.
Today I woke up with the sniffles and that had just put a damper on the day. I know that tonight is Cabana's and it is date night out- I am looking forward to that but I must admit that I would rather be sitting outside on the deck .
This night time snacking- How I wish I could get passed it- without feeling deprived. I have tried knitting, counted cross, watching tv, reading etc, the list goes on- I will conquer the cravings but it sure is hard. I want to be outside riding my bike, walking the dog and yep even weeding. Very tired of these winter blahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home