Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blog 15 Tough days, aughh!!

Today was one of those days when I much would have rather come home from work, ordered a pizza or two for me and my boys ,opened a bottle of merlot and kicked off my shoes, put on jammie bottoms and watched mindless tv. Instead ,after stopping at the the grocery store for fresh spinach to go with the grilled steak for dinner, I got home from work, only 1/2 hour of overtime, changed into my gym clothes and grabbed a Teenager and off to the ymca we went. I won't say it was the best work out I have done and I did do my 6 am yoga , no excuses I went, now I am exhausted. I will sit down after changing into my jammies, I may not get up until my alarm goes off at the usual 4:20 am. I am glad I went, I will keep pushing, the emotional mindless habitual eating does get me, funny how I notices eating habits that I just had, not hungry,just habit, grabbing a treat,just because I was walking into the kitchen. Trying to stop, mentaly not as easy as it should be. I will get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home