Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blog 14 another weekend

My days seem to be flying by. Adding hours of working out makes the days just end so quickly. I am seeing the scale show some improvement, I feel my body changing, so far sdo good. Earlier in the week my weight was struggling, losing and gaining the same one or two pounds. I am finding the snacking is getting better, easier maybe, the cravings are less and it is not an automatic reaction to just put some empty caloric food into my mouth. I think before this life style change I just ate mindlessly. Now I am always thinking about it, not giving in to temptations. I got my boys chick fil a this weekend, and guess what the grilled sandwhich, was even better than the regular one, mentally and physically !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home