Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

blog 12 - wondering

The passed few days I have been working out like crazy . I have done boot camp, yoga, spinning. Yesterday, every time I got out of my chair, walked around my office or just even moved,my body reminded me how hard I have been working also how out of shape I must be - I am so sore, I swear even my hair hurts. I am wondering how I let myself get here- lack of will power, lazy, too many wine and cheese plates ? I am going to not let myself get to that place again. I am nowhere near my goals, and my mental challenges are still there. I swear I can still here bags of Cheetos calling my name from grocery store (lol, I know they are not but I still have those salty cravings) . I have a long way to go forward but I am pretty sure this time I am not going to take any steps backward. John, my boyfriend, stated that I am "knee deep" into this adventure, and he is happy that I am doing this. I realized more importantly, I am happy I am doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home