Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blog 9 Documenting

I am making myself accountable by using Vitabot. I have found it to be a must for me to keep track. I like seeing the report card to the side -the lime green "A's" are my new favorite color. I am using an inexpensive tablet, instead of my iphone, to me it was a little expense for a huge benefit. I also invested in a few new workout things, a pair of flourescent tennis shoes and matching shirts- the checkout person, stated "wow they are going see you working out !" Not my goal at first, but it is ok if everyone sees me lol , I just wanted to feel good about working out and the new stuff just reflects my new attitude. I went to the ymca for an hour on the eliptical . The laundry was still waiting for me when I got home. So was the kitchen floor, I will learn how to fit it all in, or maybe I can teach a son to start a load :-)

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home